Glass Splashbacks - Modern, Contemporary Look
The use of coloured glass splashbacks has increased dramatically over the past few years. For example in the bathroom, all walls can now be covered by splashbacks. Get creative and use splashbacks to create features in the living room, bedroom or entrance area.
Why choose Splashbacks?
- Splashbacks create a modern, contemporary look.
- Made from 6mm toughened glass.
- Often they are a single panel or comprise a small number of panels, so there are a minimal number of joints.
- The issue of the grout in tiles attracting dirt and grime is avoided.
- They are easy to clean.
- As the colour is applied to the surface next to the wall it cannot be scratched, nor will it loose its colour.
- You may choose any RAL or BS colour as standard, or any colour can be matched for a small added charge.
Read our glass tolerance and guidelines information.